"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Thursday was a day for Giving Thanks.
Friday and Monday were days for Getting Deals.
Today is your day to Give Back.
Yesterday was Giving Tuesday... but EVERY day can be a perfect opportunity to give back to your community.
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church in Ardmore wants to give you the opportunity to give back today and everyday - your donation to St. Mary’s Church will provide critical funding for all of our vital programs.
You can help us to:
• Provide more than 140 Thanksgiving and Christmas Food Baskets, which will reach families in
need and provide meals for the holiday and the day or two beyond.
• Serve more than 3,100 persons and families in need through The Ardmore Food Pantry
completely free of charge.
• Provide a safe and warm meeting space for other organizations offering social services to those
• Offer shelter to those that are homeless as part of the Interfaith Hospitality Network serving
many families throughout the Main Line.
• Allow the church to be open for worship and special events throughout the year where all are
welcome to come and worship.
In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, please take the time today and everyday to give back by donating to St. Mary’s Episcopal Church in Ardmore!
8:15 a.m. Contemplative Eucharist (No Choir)
9:30 a.m. Adult and Youth Education
10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist with Choir
Office Hours are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
St. Mary's In the News
Click here to read a feature highlighting St. Mary's history in the Main Line Times!